- ESEF / ESMA / iXBRL: don't miss the Invoke webinar!
- Invoke ESEF officially certified by XBRL International
- COVID-19 outbreak • Measures, impact and business continuity processes
- BREAKING NEWS • European Commission adopts draft RTS on ESEF
- Resolution & Reporting: new white paper available
- Invoke wins “Best Regulatory Reporting Software” at the InsuranceERM Awards
- 2016 Annual Results: Invoke to Continue Focusing on Growth
- Invoke establishes presence in Portugal and pursues its international expansion
European Commission adopts draft RTS on ESEF
European Commission (EC) gives European Single Electronic Format's (ESEF) Technical Regulatory Standards (RTS) green light for endorsement. The final Delegated Act has been published in all 23 official languages of the EU.
Resolution & Reporting: What should NRAs and Banks anticipate when it comes to the Reporting challenge?
The financial crisis revealed the need to overhaul the regulatory framework for banks and gave rise, via the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive, to a new cross-border resolution mechanism for the Banking Union. [...]